It's Happening!



0 comments
The universe is at work! I have had two more communications from women interested in interior design who have believed as I have for years, that the home is sacred and must be created from what we love and what inspires us. One has graduated from Drexel and her master's thesis was on designing from what the client loves. The other is a woman who has believed this in her heart for years and has, at the wonderful age of 58, entered a design school.

This is so exciting to me. Both of these women conjured these beliefs from their own contemplation, and from looking at the state of design today where the client's loves are ignored and trends prevail. Both have expressed to me great feelings about this and how home needs to be a sanctuary that holds what inspires its inhabitants.

I know there are more of us out there. We must persist. We're on an exciting cutting edge that promises homes to our clients that are so personal, so healing, because they come from within. I believe as homes become healing spaces, more humans will be comfortable on the planet. That has to lead to some kind of new and wonderful peace.

One of the women spoke about my book literally flying into her hands in a bookstore. We've all had that experience when something that the Universe wants us to see is put before us quite significantly. She was so excited that she bought four right then!

Well, these two women have made my week. I can't wait to hear from others. We need clients to understand this concept so they go within and choose from who they are. And we need designers who work with their clients to make this happen. So be it!

0 comments:

newer post older post