The Great Gardener



0 comments
One morning this spring I got up and decided to take a walk. My first turn was around my property and a stop at the stream. Pow, I was blown away by the sight. Mock orange bushes were in full bloom up and down both sides for at least 2 city blocks! There was a wonderful amount of water in the stream so the reflection aspect was mind blowing.

A few dead branches and overgrown bushes were marring the sight, so I decided to garden at the stream! I ran for my boots, small saw clippers and gloves. The results were magnificent. Just a few snips, sawing down one small tree and cleaning dead leaves that had jammed in a past storm produced a picture perfect garden worthy of any tour. It looked gorgeous.

I was entertaining that night, so I quickly went to the phone and called my guests. Bring your boots, I said! Drinks in the stream. Well, they did and it was such a hoot, a tremendous success. I’d found a new room and decorated it in minutes. A miracle created by a much Greater Gardner than myself.

0 comments:

newer post older post